Thursday, September 19, 2019

MY OTHER SIDE OF LIFE by Amb. Melvyn Azeez




I’m pretty sure many of us don’t know my other side of getting things done! 

Entertainment and Showbiz will always be a major part of me and the passion is 💯 top-notch. Oh well, let’s say I have been involved in Discovering Talented Individuals and providing developmental platforms for Grooming, Nurturing and Pomotion right from Edo State since 2012. 

My name is Melvyn Azeez. An administrator by profession, media consultant by Training. Soft spoken and well articulated. One of the clearest high impact lead front-liner for the work of Humanity. it feels good to do this. I’m very optimistic, passionate and goal driven young man. I’m flavored in chocolate and creamy sweet at heart. I love y’all. My prime focus is to keep developing and promoting young people across Africa with exceptional and unique talents in Movies, Fashion, Music & TV.

 Yes! I have been involved in some couple of projects that has lead to an upward thrust thereby producing *screen goddesses and Kings, Fashion Lords and Queens, Music Misterol and Cinematic Adventures* I do love to Help you manage and showcase your Raw Talents to the world as I have in company of my team done for *Rema*- Dumebi crooner signed to MAVIN RECORDS.
If you are in Nigeria and want a new wave for your talent and gift? 

Send a WhatsApp +2348133993039
message to me Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment